Welcome to my final blog. The chosen organisation to analysis on return of investment from implementing social technology.
When every there is a new phone come out HTC like all other phone company such as Apple, Samsung, blackberry etc. will have an advertisement on TV, website, social media platform, and social network sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
Well HTC uses different types of benefit the approach the advertisement and marketing. Most of the business will calculate the return of investment with an accounting approach, which will then compared with their past analysis for other product that was produce. The picture below is the formula in calculating the ROI (Return of Investment).
Now I will provide 2 different videos of HTC product, which is HTC one and HTC one mini.
- The current YouTube subscribers have a total of 313,951 loyalty viewer
- Currently have 759,459 followers on Twitter
- Official Facebook page has 3,413,562 likes and 44,092 people talking about it
- Most popular age group on Facebook is 18 – 24 years old
- Number of people buying the product
- number of people looking at their Youtube video but don’t press the like button
- The amount of people reach out by social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Google +)
- Well known and love brand and quality of smartphone
- Modify previous models made it easier to implement into new model
- Using previous sales statistics enabled to foresee the project outcomes
- Sales and marketing of new products
- implementing more in advertising the new products on social media platform
To wrap up this weeks blog, it’s clearly stratify why HTC have so many viewers when new smartphone comes out and the number of people looking at the review of the new smartphone, but the amount people that are willing to buy the new smartphone is very little compare to Apple and Samsung smartphones.